Obsidian Skull Ring
Engulfed in hellfire within the cries of demons and devils with our Obsidian Skull Ring. Featuring a Satan skull equipped with Baphomet horns that represents the symbolization of the equilibrium of opposites Unique and carefully handcrafted, this ring was made to embrace the concept of balance between man and devil.
- Made from the highest quality titanium 316L stainless steel
- Hollow inner
- Won't rust or fade over time
- Size: about 33mm high, 20mm wide, 11mm thick
- Weight: about 27.6g
Handcrafted Titanium Jewelry that lasts a lifetime. Each ring is unique and carefully packaged by hand in our signature gift boxes.
MEASURING YOUR FINGER WITH STRING OR PIECE OF PAPER:
What to do:
1. Cut a piece of string or thin strip of paper at least 3 inches long
2. Wrap it snugly around your ring finger at the base of the knuckle
3. Using a pen or pencil, mark where the ends overlap
4. Lay it flat and use a ruler to measure the length in millimeters
5. Use the chart below to find the corresponding ring size in the top row
TIPS FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.
|Size||Circumference (in inches)||Circumference (in mm)|
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE
Add any 3 rings into cart and get the 3rd one for FREE.
Use code: B2F1 at checkout.
Eric December provides Free Express Shipping worldwide.
International Shipping & Delivery Time
UK, Germany: 4 - 10 business days*
US, Rest of Europe, Australia & New Zealand: 5 - 15 business days*
Canada: 10 - 15 business days*
Other Countries: 10 - 20 business days*
***For full details regarding our Shipping & Handling, please click here.
Returns & Refunds
We offer a full refund within 60 days if you are unhappy or unsatisfied with our products upon purchasing.
Our policy lasts 60 days. If 60 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
*Please note that custom engraved products are non-refundable/ exchangeable.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
***For full details regarding our Returns & Refunds, please click here.